Hello! I figured I’d pop on here tonight and do a quick life update because I haven’t done one in basically forevrrrr. so please enjoy!
Things that have happened:
- In October/September I passed both my written and drive test for drivers ed so I will officially be legal to drive by myself on February 21st, my birthday! I can not wait, driving is so fun in my opinion and I can’t wait to be able to go hang out with friends without needing to be a ride from my parents.
- I reached 300 followers on my blog AND I’m hosting a Christmas giveaway to celebrate! Check it out here and enter for a chance to win 😉 I also re-designed my blog with a new theme and I’m loving how it turned out!
- With Covid going around still my family has done quite a bit together as a fam. One day we went on a mini road trip up into the hills to a nearby mountain and I got some cool pics!
- I’ve fallen of the bullet-journaling train for now, but I’m hoping to hop back on next year. I just needed a break to get my creative juices flowing but I’m still loving pen-paling! My friends and pen-pals are the best, I’m so thankful for each of them!
- I’m in the Christmas spirit, even more than last month and tonight we got our tree and are soon to put it up and decorate it so that is always exciting!
- I still drink lots and lots of coffee but I’ve started drinking a bit of hot cocoa because the caffeine has started giving me headaches.
- We start Christmas break this Thursday and we’re on break until JANUARY. I’m so excited!!
Anyways, that’s a quick update of how my life has been going! Now enjoy some pictures 🙂 *I edited all these with Lightroom.
Anyways, thats all for this post! I hope you enjoyed this quick update! How’s life going? Do you celebrate Christmas? if so, how excited are you on a scale of 1-10? I’m a 100/10 dude, so so excited! Whats your favorite Christmas tradition? Favorite cookie? Chat with me in the comments, I’d love to talk 🙂
thanks for reading lovely, means the most 💛