Hey hey lovelies! How are you? I’m back! First off, I’m sorry I kinda just dropped off the face of the earth for a bit there, I got my license and a lot more which I’ll go into more detail on in this post but my life got real busy and I just didn’t have time to type a post. Blogging is something I really love but I didn’t want to force myself to write so just kinda was waiting for a little break so I could get a post up on my own time ya know?
So this is my life update from February and March! My life has been great, I’m living the dream and enjoying it a lot 🤩 Still have had my ups and downs but that’s life. Some big things that happened:
- I got my license!!!! and turned a year older ahhh good job meee 😂
- I bought a car! I have car payments which is INSANELY stressful and I don’t recommend but I’ve payed off 60% of my dear ‘Brenda’ so thats thrilling. Would y’all like an introduction post where I show u my car and give you a little tour of her? And yes, I’m one of those weirdos who named her car and refers to it as a person basically. It’s fine though, im cool. promise. 😉
- I played a season of slow pitch softball for our local high school! It was crazy and many new experiences but I did enjoy it. I did so many big girl things like drove myself to my first few games, got on the bus which i’ve never done before because i’m homeschooled, and just overall stepped out of my comfort zone.
- I’ve stepped out of my comfort zone a lot these past few months so proud of myself for that. Kinda like the last highlight but I’ve went to dr. appointments by myself, made appointments, and one day I even drove into the sketchy city to go get my oil changed. Oh my, that was an experience. Since we bought my car at a dealership I had free servicing there and I needed my oil changed so I made an appointment there for 7:50 in the morning. Got up, dragged my sister with me because I didn’t wanna go alone and drove an hour to get there. Then I’m a dumb little teenager and didn’t know what to do when I got to the car dealership so I felt a little stupid but I fumbled my way through it with my sweet sister by my side and eventually left the dealership around 10 after getting my oil changed and acquiring some new license plates. Ah I’m so grown *pats myself on the back*
- Lovely lovely news, I fell on my butt and fractured my tailbone. This wasn’t my first rodeo, I’m so clumsy and I’ve fallen and hurt my tailbone before but this time I actually got an x-ray and yeah, fractured tailbone it is. It doesn’t hurt much except when I sit at hard benches for long amounts of time.
- Did some jobs for friends and family and got some money to pay off Brenda! I construction cleaned 12 4-plexes with some friends and oof, that took a while. It was enjoyable kind of though and I made money 🤪
- I bought a phone! I got an iPhone 11 so please be amazed with the quality, I sure am. I love it very much and yeah, it’s pretty awesome.
- School’s crusin on. We start summer break on May 6th and I couldn’t be more excited! Last week we had a protocol event which is basically like a dance and we did a semi formal barn dance type event and it was so fun! I’m so bad at dancing but luckily everyone else was in the same boat as me so we all learned how to English line/folk dance and I enjoyed it! I also had a Lincoln Douglas debate for the first time ever which I struggled through and didn’t quite enjoy but its now over!!
- Hung out with my neighbors a lot still, their pretty cool 👌🏼 The other day my brother accidentally cut his leg with a hatchet while hiking up in the woods so my parents brought him into the ER to get it stitched and my neighbors came over and we had a midnight photo shoot with pit viper sunglasses, balloons, little ceaser pizza boxes and dart guns. The photos are beautiful as u can probably imagine 😂
I think that probably wraps up most of my big things I did, so now enjoy some pictures! With that crisp new iPhone vibe 🤩
these pictures all make me so happy 🤩
Anyways, that’s all for this post! I hope you enjoyed and how are you?! I’ve missed you all, update me on how you’ve been pleaseeee!!
How was your February? and march and April ;)) Favorite song atm? What kind of phone do you have? iPhone or android? Biggest thing you’re looking forward to this year?