Hey hey. Long time no see. Just kidding, it hasn’t been that long, ( edit: yes, Jasmin, it’s actually been a very long time, up ur game girl!!!) I just wanted to say that xD. How are you? I’m doing pretty good. I had a couple days of not feeling so great but I finally kicked the sickness and I’m starting to feel like myself 😀
Also, new rant topic: Corona Virus/ COVID-19: K so where I live in the US, literally EVERYTHING is getting shut down and yeah, I know its for a good reason and we don’t want to spread COVID-19 but seriously- I’m watching my whole social life go down. the. drain. And I value my social life. I like people and I like being around people. My softball season got postponed until April, public school has been canceled for 6 weeks (which doesn’t affect me because, I’m HOMESCHOOLED), all restaurants and bars have been limited to to-go ordering only, and stores are limited to 50 people.The stores where I live have absolutely NO toilet paper and the food supply is going downhill, s hopefully people ease up on their stocking up ;). Gatherings over 50 people are banned as are shaking hands and giving hugs. A Family from my church recently lost a mother and daughter in a head on car accident and people were expecting a large funeral-1,200 people even, but a gathering that large is against the law. So the family is having to have an invite-only funeral, picking only 50 people out of the all the people who knew and loved the Mother and daughter. NO ONE can give HUGS or SHAKE HANDS. It is so sad and heartbreaking. I imagine that prayers for the family would be appreciated. So yeah, thats my rant. Talk to me in the comments about it if you want 🙂
Let’s head on to the Q&A now! There were quite a few questions so I decided to split it up into separate posts, more content 😉 Thank you so much to anyone who asked me questions, I appreciate it SO MUCH!!!
okay, let’s go!
1.starbucks order (or just fav drink)? hmmm tough one 😂 ( I’m gonna say this to every question though). My go-to order at Starbucks is a caramel white mocha blended, which is a really sweet drink, but I love sweet drinks 🙂 I also really like strawberry lime lemonades from dutch bros. It’s always super good and it’s a good no-coffee alternative for those days when u don’t want coffee 🙂
2. favorite book? I really really love The Fault in Our Stars, it’s so sad but it’s written so well imo! Also I love so many Historical fiction books about WWII so if you have any recommendations, let me know!
3. favorite movie? Another tough one 😉 I’m like the most indecisive person ever so welp. I really like all the Narnia movies, and I love the old Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, and I also just watched the Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle and I really liked it 🙂
4. your favorite thing in your wardrobe? okay. I have had an obsession with green coats, like cargo/utility jackets? I got one at a yard sale when I was like 10 and ever since then they’ve been a staple in my wardrobe! The one I currently wear a lot looks something like this:
5. summer or winter? Probably summer, although I like winter some too. I live in an area where it rains A LOT and I don’t like the rain at all so yeah. Summer vibes are the best!
6. beach or mountains? It all depends on my mood. I LOVE the beach but I also LOVE the mountains. I have to say probably the beach, I love walking around the little tourist-y shops and playing in the sand and all the sun and waves and again: SUMMER VIBES ❤️
7. favorite meme? Ahhhh I have to choose?!? I look at memes way too much, but they’re great xD. I can’t pick a favorite so, here is one I like:
Very relatable ^^^^^
8. chocolate or candy? Oof, hard. It depends on my mood but overall I probably gotta say candy bc I love fruity candy like Mike&Ikes and skittles. But chocolate is bomb. So I can’t really pick 😂
if you could visit any country, where would it be? hmmm… I had to think long and hard about this question. I feel like I would choose either Italy, Spain, or Greece? (I just realized these are very similar but oh welp 😂) I love the architecture of these countries and all the pictures I’ve seen are gorgeous. So yeah. Or France seems really fun and romantic and stuff 😂. I can’t even choose, I want to travel a TON when I’m older!
why did you start a blog? Good question! Originally I wanted to start a blog bc one of my friends, (Liberty) had one, and it seemed cool so ya know, I wanted to hop on the bandwagon or whatever 😂 But it took a couple years to convince my parents to let me get one and then randomly last year my mom was like ” so you want to get a blog?” and was like “sure, why not?!” So I started blogging with the idea in my mind that I could maybe eventually use my blog to earn some money (but if thats going to happen It will be far in the future) and also as a way to partner with companies and reviewing things! Lats month I got my first product to review so hopefully that post will be up soon!
what was the last book you read & movie you watched? Last book I read was Lovely War, (which was quite good) and the last movie I watched was The Help, which was also quite good!
where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Hmmm… I would love to have a good job, be in a relationship, being happy, enjoying being with people I love, and honestly just living a life for Jesus. Obviously, that might not be where God takes me but we’ll see!
1. Do you like dogs? I LOVE dogs! I’m definitely more of a dog person than a cat person and I love how dogs are so personal, they honestly are man’s best friend!
2. Do you play any instruments? No, sadly. Not yet anyways. I have a guitar but I am yet to learn how to play it yet. I hope to learn soon though!
3. Do you like coffee with cream or black? Oh definitely with cream! I like lots of cream, little bit of coffee and some creamer/sweetener. I don’t know how people drink their coffee black?
4. Spring or Fall? I have to say spring. I love when it starts to be sunny again and all the flowers blooming are so pretty! Where I live, we get a pretty decent amount of rain in the fall, and as I mentioned above, rain is not a favorite of mine.
5. Easter or valentines? I’m gonna say Easter? I love going to church and singing all the Easter hymns, they give me chills! Valentine’s Day is a lot of fun though!
-What is your favorite thing about blogging? Ooooooo great question! I gotta say the people and blogosphere, everyone is so kind and welcoming and ahhh I just love y’all!!!
-Out of all of your posts, which one has been your favorite and why? Hmmmm… I really like my bullet journal posts and you guys also seem to enjoy them so that’s good! Some posts like my monthly recap, can be stressful and feel really time consuming to write, but since bullet journaling is something I do, its pretty easy to take pictures of the pages and upload them! I love bullet journaling and reading about how others bullet journal too!
-And what do you hope to accomplish with your blog? I would love to one day get some sort of income of my blog but thats a bug dream so I don’t know. Mainly I just hope I leave a positive impact on people, brighten their day, and spread the love and light of Jesus!
Okay, we’re gonna end this post here and I’ll pick up where I left off next time! Hope you enjoyed, let me know YOUR answers to these questions in the comments! Hope your day goes amazing, and I’ll be back with more posts soon! Thank you so much for all your AMAZING Questions!