Hey hey. How are u guys? I’m good 🙂 Well, relatively good. I’m not bad but I’m kind of done with this whole corona-quarantine-social-distancing thing. I get why we’re doing it, I would hate for more people to get corona and all the families with sick people are in my prayers. With that being said though, I believe that the media has over-exaggerated this and I don’t know if it’s as bad as they say. In all honesty, I don’t know. I don’t know how this is gonna end. I don’t know how it started. I don’t know what to think of the ordeal. I don’t know. But the good thing is that God knows. And He is holding us all in his hands. So I’m trusting in Him and hoping and praying and crossing my fingers that this pandemic ends soon. What are your thoughts on the COVID-19 ordeal?
Well anyways, another month passed by, and I’m just standing here. with my mouth wide open. Like “How?!?” March went so slowly yet so quickly! So many changes. So many new things!
- I started my 3-month journey of being gluten free. As I explained in my last monthly update, (read it here) I have to go gluten free for three months. I started in march and so far, it’s not horrible. If you know me, ya know that I LOVE gluten. bread is one of the best inventions ever in my opinion. I love the stuff. But I found a decent brand of gluten free bread, and I’ve got good gf flour and Chick-fil-a has gluten free buns so we’re good 😉 The main time when I’m remorseful about being gluten free is when everyone else is eating gluten and I can’t. And then it gets depressing. But luckily it doesn’t happen all the time. So yeah, That’s the update. I’ve made some good gluten free cookies so maybe I’ll have to do a recipe post soon 🙂
- We went to our first (and maybe last) garage/yard sale of the season. I’m big on thrifting so goodwill and garage sales are amazing. I love the deals you can find and it makes you feel so (ummmm idk the word) good? It makes me happy. The garage sale we went to was really good and I found some stuff I love!
- I went to my friends for a weekend sleepover and it was SO FUN. We watched Jumanji 1+2, ate ice cream, stayed up late, talked for hours, ate food, went shopping, drank coffee, and tried on crazy and cute clothes. It was an amazing weekend and I’m so happy to have met these new friends 🙂 Smiles at u guys if ur reading this :)))
- My protocol event for school happened. It was fun! We had a jewel heist dinner thing and it was a lot of fun. All of us girls got together and got ready and then we went and took picture (which sadly I cant share bc FACES and PRIVACY) and then we went to the dinner. It was super fun and I cant wait to do it again next year if we do CC!
- Basically everything in my life was canceled and we are on quarantine. The thing I was most disappointed about it being canceled was my softball season. As of right now, it’s not canceled but they’re doing a evaluation on the 6th and we’re social distancing until the 30th at least so there’s like a .1 % chance of us actually getting to play the season :(( Another thing that I was disappointed about the cancelation was our co-op. We’re doing zoom meetings online but its a lot less fun and doesn’t really motivate me as much as in-person classes. But my next debate is next week so please pray for me 🙂 It’s against the electoral college and I am STRESSED.
- My sister and I had a painting day, and we made a bunch of little inspirational watercolor card things to stick in letters and such. I loved how they turned out! We painted for about 3-4 hours and I ended up with about 40 cards (not counting my sisters) I think they’re quite adorable though, and I’ve now hung them on my wall 🙂
- drank coffee, read books, and made collages. With quarantine and everything, I’ve had some spare time on my hands so I’ve been reading, drinking coffee, and making collages. Highly recommend all three of the above activities.
- And to finish off this post, a meme and a quote:
And thats all for this post! Sorry it was kind of short, March was a pretty messed up month for me, but wasn’t it for us all? Hope you enjoyed and happy April! 2020 is officially 1/4 of the way done-thats terrifying and exciting? How was your march? How are u doing with COVID-19? I hope your all well, stay safe ❤️