Hello Lovelies! I think I need an award for latest monthly wrap up but oh well, at least I’m getting to it.
I apologize for not posting more, I have so many ideas but evrytime I sit down at my computer to write, boom. All the ideas flurry away and I’m left with a blank and un-motivated mind. This blog isn’t something I want to force myself to do though, so I’m trying not to pressure myself into writing/posting when I’m not feeling up to it mentally. So I hope to soon be posting more routinely, but for now I’m trying my best to just get what I can out and posted and I hope you will stick around! Thank you so much for reading my little rant, now let me actually continue on with this post, a little wrap up of January 2021!
I’m going to change up my monthly wrap up a little, making it a bit simpler. I’m going to state some of my favorite memories and then add 15-20 pictures to my post as hopefully a way to help me look back in upcoming years and help me remember the good of the years! Anyways let’s get onto it!
Memories of January:
- Hung out with my neighbors, aka some of my best friends, a TONNN. I seen them everyday of the week for a point this month and it was a complete blast. I think we’re unhealthily weird and random but that’s part of the fun xD Some of my favorite memories with them are wearing drippy hats, making coffees, and screaming ‘Train Wreck’ and ‘Story of My Life’ at the top of our lungs.
- Got our nails done and drove around to get free coffees for my friends bday, it was so fun!
- I successfully got all my hours of driving with my permit accounted for, finishing up with a 2 and a half hour drive in the dark. and in the rain. On the freeway. Let’s just say I had a stress headache when we got home but I survived and we didn’t crash and now I’ve reached all my requirements for my license!
- I signed up to play slow pitch softball at our local high school which is exciting but also terrrifyinggggg. I’ve been homeschooled my whole life and have never stepped foot onto the high school grounds so i’m really lost but I’m slowly adjusting! We also have to wear masks 24/7 while at the school which is something I’m willing to do to play softball but I will say, running in a mask is not a vibe. Not a vibe.
- Got up at 5:00 a.m. to watch the sunrise with my neighbors and had a bit of difficulties but still ended up having a grand time!
- Drank lots of coffee as per usual.
- My mom cut me curtain bangs because lately I’ve been realizing that this life is temporary, half the decisions you make won’t change a lot of your overall story and just go for it. I’ve been embracing being spontaneous and just living a good life and its pretty nice ngl.
- My neighbors and I started the year off on our right foot, literally. So we’ll see if that helps this year go better than ahem. our um. other year. *Cough…2020…cough*
- My sister and I also worked for my dad for a couple Saturdays installing flooring which was nice! I didn’t love the work but I liked the money so I kept at it 😉
- We got a tiny tiny bit of snow but sledding it it was amazingly fun xD
- we fed cows for my grandpa, day and night because he had shoulder surgery and can’t use his arm for a while. The cows started having calfs and they’re the cutest!
okay that wraps up memories, now enjoy some pictures!
and I’ll end this post here. Hope you enjoyed ❤
Have a lovely day! How was ur January? Best part of today? Favorite meal of the day? I like lunch the most because I’m never hungry in the morning but breakfast food is amazing!