Hey guys! I was nominated by the wonderful Abi Lyn for this award, go check her blog out!! I have been super busy with school so I haven’t had time to do a blog post but I’ve typed up a couple posts so expect to see them before the end of January! Okay, onto the post!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (This award was created by Okoto Enigmas.)
4. Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
1. What is your favorite meal for dinner?
Hmmmmmm, this one is a hard one 😂 I like food. Like a LOT. But u need it to live so its good to at least enjoy it 😂 I really like having “breakfast for supper” ,………. WAIT A MINUTE. Side note: Do you call it supper or Dinner? Idk why I call it supper but yeah, I do 😂 A lot of my friends call it dinner and I like to tease them about it but its funny how some ppl call stuff different names! Anywhoooo, I really like breakfast food so some of my favorites suppers are like French toast and sausage, but I also REALLY like pizza and burgers so I love when we have that! Whats UR favorite thing to eat for supper?
2. What is your favorite kind of fruit juice?
Orange Juice. Hands down. IT IS SO GOOD. I always beg my Mom to buy it for me, and then usually all my siblings get to it before me 🤦🏼♀️😂
3. What is your favorite type of music?
Ahhhhh I’m so scrambled up with my genres 😂 I like christian, pop and country. Also Christmas music is bomb but only from October-January, otherwise I get sick of it 🤪 My friend says I like depressing music but I like to listen to sad songs, idk why but they’re nice? Does anyone else do that!??!? ok guess its just me haha 😂
4. What is your favorite room in your house? Why?
My bedroom. I get in trouble for being in my room a lot but I like having my own space and peace and quiet. Its nice to just be able to chill and read a book without ppl running around all around you. So yeah, I like the vibes in my room a lot, I have lights strung around my walls and it makes it look super cozy and nice :))
If you could become fluent in one language, what would it be?
Hmmmm, probably something basic like French or Spanish. Or maybe ASL? I took a ASL class for like 2 years but I basically only know the alphabet, numbers up to 20 and a couple random signs 😂 Right now I’m learning Latin but it’s sad how you can’t speak Latin necessarily, It’s more for writing books etc.
Three Facts about me:
- I’ve never watched any Marvel movies but I want to binge watch them all this year 😂 I’ve been told how good they are by a lot of ppl and now I’m convinced.
- I don’t like steak, Ribs or hard tacos. Ik, shocker 😂
- I play softball! I just signed up to be on a team with my sister and Im super excited for the season to start!
Note: Im going to be lame and only tag 5 ppl bc Literally everyone has been tagged for this post already, My whole reader is full of these posts 😂
And if you want to do this tag, feel welcome too!
- How would you spend $500 dollars?
- How long does it take to get ready?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- What is your favorite kind of cereal?
- What’s a weird food combination u love?
My Favorite post of mine:
My 2020 Bujo setup *flops on table tiredly*
And that is all for today!! I hope u enjoyed! I’m going to be posting a bujo post soon ( I think later this week) so look out for that!