Hello! How are you today? I’m doing quite good, I worked for my neighbor so I’m tired now 🙂
Today I didn’t have a plan for a post but I wanted to post for you guys and thus this post was born! Plus I’ve been wanting to do this post for a while now and since it’s now officially summer, it’s the perfect time!
So, I’m not going to list every single thing, but I’m going to mention my favorites ones or ones that stand out? I don’t know, we’ll see how this goes 🙂
- Have a HUGE sleepover! I don’t know how well this is gonna work as of corona and everything but luckily the whole COVID-19 situation is somewhat dying down around here and we can get together with friends. I want to have a huge sleepover with tons of friends and sleep outside and be crazy, it sounds SO fun in my opinion! One of the things I would be worried about is that I have a ton of different friend groups, there’s cousins/relatives, church friends, softball friends, random people, people from school, etc. But I think I could make it work and have tons of fun!
- Watch lots of sunsets and sun rises! So, I LOVE sunsets and sunrises. They’re so simple and like.. an ordinary everyday thing but for reallllll. They’re amazing. So I really want to watch a lot of them this summer. From the roof, to tops and trunks of cars, on blankets, tops of a mountain, I just want to experience a lot of God’s masterpieces this summer.
- Say YES more. If you know me, you know that I’m very much into the live in the moment, say yes, take chances, live to the fullest lifestyle. Being spontaneous and not thinking so much about all the bad stuff that can happen can be hard for me but I want to work on that this summer and really say yes to a lot of new opportunities!
- Have a vsco sleepover! I’m not really a vsco girl 😂 But the vibe is really cute 🤩 One of my friends and I want to have an ultimate vsco day because it sounds like a lot of fun! We want to stay out on the tramp or in a tent and hang lights and sheets and I want to try that vsco-brand treat, ya know, the chocolate with marshmallows melted in the oven and then you dip into it with graham crackers? It sounds so good 🤩
- Go paddle-boarding! This isn’t on my actual bucket list but I really want to go paddle boarding with a friend or two. I’d love to go paddle boarding, pack a lunch, and just paddle all day. And to make it a dream come true we could paddle to a waterfall and eat lunch at the bottom there. Doesn’t it sound like a dream?!
In all honesty, most of my bucket list won’t probably get completed. But hey, it’s fun to dream isn’t it?! I’ll definitely make memories this summer, I already have. And I can’t wait to make more! I hope your day goes/or is going amazing, and I hope the rest of your summer is awesome!
Whats on your summer bucket list? Whats a summer tradition you love? Do you prefer ice cream or popsicles? I hope you enjoyed, and make sure to talk to me in the comments, I’d love to chat! 💓